Free stories on Medium
- The woman with issues
- The Saddest Man
- Life: One Day at a Time
- The little boy and the God
- For a puff
- Do you know who I am?
- The Bride
Free articles on Medium
- If aliens arrive: Some positive implications
- Is this a Kalyug or are we living in the best of times?
- Schopenhauer: One of the greatest sages that ever lived.
- Are our brains really Limitless?
- God is Devil. Devil is God!
Free short stories on Juggernaut
An archaeologist comes across a find that shatters all his beliefs and convictions. Brimming with strong emotions and facing cognitive dissonance, he is unable to make any sense of the discovery he has made. The fate of humankind rests on his shoulders. Time is running out. He has to make a decision before others come to know of this uncovering. And he has to make it fast.
Do our loved ones need to know everything about us? Is it too difficult to live an authentic life in this world? Yes, truth is not black and white. But some lines should never be crossed and some secrets are better left untold.
Do dogs have better lives than humans? Two friends discuss the same.